Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread.
Need Force Breach Darth Malak on Hard / Difficult setting?

He constantly used Force Immunity in my game on the "Difficult" slider. . . and since I never bothered to learn force breach, that made thigns... difficult. Mage class is still nasty powerful. I could catch Malak without his immunity every so often---and the prototype verpine shield kept me near-invincible--along with the electrical capacitance belt. Ever so useful against Malak's predictable force lightning. I never thought of Plague Throw lightsaber... I must try that. I always went for Force Wave Stun / Stasis / Insanity + Scoundrel's sneak attack bonus damage option.

Too bad for story's sake it is impossible to kill Darth Malak or Calo Nord before their designated time. First encounter with Calo Nord, he counts 1, 2, 3... and my Scoundrel Sniper stun-locked him. Too bad he was invincible. Nasty. Same with Dark Malak and the Uber Mine stack trick. Sure, it can take down a giant Krayt Dragon... but Malak remains with 1 health.

Messages In This Thread
Knights of the Old Republic Appreciation Thread. - by Drasca - 01-18-2004, 07:38 PM