Two Angelic Sickles dropping in the same game?
Hey there,

I've been lurking here since the Spring of 2003, but I've only recently been posting on the D2C GameFAQ's boards out of convenience. Besides all my LoD questions are usually answered with a little topic searching, either here or at the AmazonBasin. :) So, "Hello to all, and thanks for all the information you've managed to accumulate over the years."

However, something happened last night that contradicted everything I've ever read to the contrary. While clearing all the false Tombs of Tal Rasha in Normal with my latest character, two seperate random Unraveler bosses each dropped Angelic Sickles in the very same game. Now shouldn't the second have been a high durability magical or rare sickle instead?

I'm not sure how this could have happened, but here's the low-down on what I was doing at the time. I was running a Classic, Single Player game with LoD installed. I killed the one Unraveler boss, grabbed the loot and went back to town for ID and sell/stash. I sold the first Angelic Sickle (because I already had a more fitting weapon) and went back down to continue the clearing. I killed a second Unraveler boss a couple rooms away, and BAM! There's another green sabre lying on the ground. So I picked it up and quickly scrolled it, wondering what the heck was going on. Sure enough, it's another Angelic Sickle!

I was under the assumption that Unique and Set items absolutely could not spawn more than once per game. Does this rule not apply to SP? Or is it because I'm playing Classic; maybe even due to the emulation in LoD? Does it have to do with the fact that I sold the first of the Angelic Sickles? Anyway, it's a bit of a puzzle to me, and I'd appreciate it if anyone who knows better could shed a bit of light on this situation for me.

Messages In This Thread
Two Angelic Sickles dropping in the same game? - by pervy_gaijin - 03-07-2004, 08:43 PM
Two Angelic Sickles dropping in the same game? - by JayteeSooner - 04-29-2004, 06:05 PM