.. When you just can't manage to stay away :)
Quote:What's a good helmet for a wind-druid. Obviously I need a class-specific thing with + skills and 2-3 slots so I can make a runeword, but which runeword should I use?

Well, the buget good runeword for casters is Lore. Ort + Sol will net you a +1 all skills, -7 damage, and 30% lightning resist. It's great if you can find a good pelt to put it in. It's also possible to find a good 3 socket pelt and put in Delerium. Ists and Lems don't grow on trees though. The best possible is a rare pelt with +2 druid skills as well as +3 to hurricane/tornado/oak.

My wind druid used a rare circlet with good resists and +1 druid skills for most of hell. As I was playing HC, life/resists were more important to me than skills. And useful druid pelts seem to fall very rarely.

For the lower lvls, I used pelts socketed with saphires for extra mana, and in the mid lvls I used a Lore circlet.

As for trading, it's not supposed to be discussed here, but I can tell you that such charms/jewels are nearly worthless. Someone might want them for crafting purposes, but they are unlikely to trade anything good for them. If you try looking for a very long time perhaps you can get something useful.

EDIT: Actually I should ammend my "best helm". It's not a rare with +2 druid skills, it would be a magic one with +3 elemental skills, a good suffix, 2 sockets(from the socket quest) as well as the +3/+3/+3 automods.
Kinda rare though.

Messages In This Thread
.. When you just can't manage to stay away :) - by Guest - 05-06-2004, 07:15 PM
.. When you just can't manage to stay away :) - by Baajikiil - 05-07-2004, 07:16 PM