I'm an idiot and need help with web page hosting
MEAT,Oct 4 2004, 04:17 AM Wrote:First off, thanks for all the helpful advise everyone!  Kandrathe, how do I save it as a .pdf file from a Microsoft word file?  You mention "printing" my guide to a file, but I'm not sure how to do this.  I got CutePDF and am reading the HELP file now.  Any advise?
[right][snapback]57003[/snapback][/right]

Hopefully you got CutePDFWriter, and the PS2PDF converter installed.

Then according to the instructions;
Quote:To create PDF files:

To use CutePDF Writer, open the file that you would like to print to PDF. Select the Print option (usually found under File > Print), and select "CutePDF Writer" from the list of available printers. You will be prompted to select the destination directory and filename for your output file.

Please note that some applications, such as NotePad, will automatically print to your default printer when you select the Print option. If you want to create PDF file, you may need to change your printer selection within that application before printing the file. This can typically be done from Page Setup.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Messages In This Thread
I'm an idiot and need help with web page hosting - by Guest - 10-03-2004, 11:33 PM
I'm an idiot and need help with web page hosting - by kandrathe - 10-04-2004, 09:32 AM
I'm an idiot and need help with web page hosting - by Guest - 10-05-2004, 03:11 AM
I'm an idiot and need help with web page hosting - by Guest - 10-05-2004, 10:26 PM