Is Diablo III Blizzards next Game after WOW?
Lady Vashj,Oct 11 2004, 07:56 AM Wrote:Namely, that fantastically creepy atmosphere.  Starting in the Labyrinth, all the way to Hell (which redefined my image of the place), that atmosphere of darkness and encroaching evil never let up, not even in town, really.  Diablo II just had nothing like that atmosphere.  Diablo II is not really the stuff of nightmares (unless those nightmares involve losing that WF you tried so hard for so long to get, in which case, you got problems).
[right][snapback]57427[/snapback][/right]

That's sort of what I personally like about the atmosphere in D2. Only ct 4 may be really creepy, but the acts have there own atmosphere which helps put some variation in the game.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)

Messages In This Thread
Is Diablo III Blizzards next Game after WOW? - by Guest - 10-08-2004, 10:26 PM
Is Diablo III Blizzards next Game after WOW? - by Minionman - 10-11-2004, 08:07 PM