Blizzard Action Figures
nobbie,Oct 26 2004, 02:58 PM Wrote:I'm interested how many Lurkers here collect, or have bought at least one, Blizzard Action Figure. And, whether or not you have one or more, which figures are your favorites? Do you perhaps collect figures from other popular games too, and if, which figures from which game?

Link to the Blizzard Action Figure series: http://shop.blizzard.com

I personally am a BIG fan of those beautifully crafted, very detailed 16/17 cm figures and have bought 8 so far:

From the first "Diablo II" series:

- Diablo
- Unraveler
- 2 Barbarians

I did't find the figures from the second "Diablo II" series (Necromancer, Corrupt Rogue, Baal Minion) that hot, so I skipped those. Especially the Necro looked somehow disappointing compared to the marvelous first series, which is a pity because I'm a huge Diablo Necro fan. The figures from the first "Diablo II" series (Diablo, Unraveler, Barbarian) are already very rare, I think.

From the first and second "WarCraft III" series (not the new mini series):

- Prince Arthas (as Death Knight)
- Shandris Feathermoon (Night Elf Archer (female)) - very sweet looking!
- Tichondrius (Undead Dread Lord) - looks awesome, on par with Diablo's design
- Grom Hellscream (Orc Chieftain)

The StarCraft figures look appealing too, but I'm not much into that game, so I haven't bought one yet.

I'm already looking for "World Of WarCraft" Action Figures. Does anyone know if there's any info out? Isn't there a figure in the upcoming "World Of WarCraft" Collector's Edition package?
[right][snapback]58279[/snapback][/right]

Strange, I never heard of them (Diablo "Action Figures") before. I find this weird because I frequent EBX and my local Comics store (has tons of "figures" such as Spawn) where you'd think they would be displayed.

Well, I don't collect 'figures', but I do collect English translated manga. I'm currently collecting Blade of the Immortal and Berserk (my favorite).
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin

Messages In This Thread
Blizzard Action Figures - by nobbie - 10-26-2004, 09:58 PM
Blizzard Action Figures - by whathuh - 10-27-2004, 12:43 AM
Blizzard Action Figures - by Wyrm - 10-27-2004, 05:57 AM
Blizzard Action Figures - by nobbie - 10-27-2004, 03:33 PM
Blizzard Action Figures - by the Langolier - 10-27-2004, 03:52 PM
Blizzard Action Figures - by nobbie - 10-28-2004, 11:39 AM
Blizzard Action Figures - by nobbie - 10-29-2004, 04:34 PM
Blizzard Action Figures - by FoxBat - 10-29-2004, 05:31 PM
Blizzard Action Figures - by Taem - 10-30-2004, 11:59 AM
Blizzard Action Figures - by nobbie - 11-04-2004, 12:04 PM
Blizzard Action Figures - by nobbie - 11-12-2004, 05:20 PM