Most powerful WOW character/class for solo-play?
Treesh,Nov 22 2004, 04:43 PM Wrote:When I chose Tauren, the racial bonuses weren't in yet, but I will chime in on the War Stomp.  When they put that in, the survivability definitely went up, especially with having two tauren in the group at all times. :)  It definitely helped when doing Ragefire Chasm with just the two of us - one hunter, one shaman.  :)
[right][snapback]60796[/snapback][/right]

Same here. I was glad War Stomp made it in, though. Wasn't wild about the Herbalism bonus, but I made it work just the same, and it fits the theme of the Tauren (though I don't picture them as being farmers.)

I picked Tauren because they're cooler than Orcs (except for their dance - the not-dance is cool, but the MC Hammer dance just blows it away), and everyone knows those Alliance scum suck, anyway. (insert vulgar joke about NE women here.)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.

Messages In This Thread
Most powerful WOW character/class for solo-play? - by Guest - 11-21-2004, 04:29 AM
Most powerful WOW character/class for solo-play? - by Artega - 11-22-2004, 10:41 PM