Ranger Smiter Paladins
Quote:Reason for high dex would be for sure hit with widowmaker

Hmm, I would have thought that a ranger/smiter weilding widowmaker would have no need for dex at all(except for blocking). Both Guided Arrow and smite are basically autohit.

In dueling though, it may be very easy run out of mana for guided, especially since many of your hits will be blocked anyway.

Witchwild is quite a good bow right now. There are whole guides devoted to witchyzons, and it is more than capable of being an end game bow(PVM).

As for dueling, well I play only HC and I haven't reached the point of wealth/boredom to duel in HC, so I can't offer too many tips there.

EDIT: To make my post a little more useful:

Quote:This bow comes with two sockets and I am just wondering how would it look after upgrade - anyone?

Witchwild needs 34% IAS to hit the last breakpoint(with lvl 20 fanat), so the best combo inthe sockets would be 1 shael and 1 IAS jewel with a second mod. That's assuming you have no IAS from other gear. The best bet is to aim for 34% total IAS with lvl 20 Fanat. Otherwise, throw in maybe a nef/eth/or damage boosting jewel. It will keep it's sockets, and whatever is in them, when upgraded.

As for upgraded stats, use this calc:Courtesy of adeyke.

Messages In This Thread
Ranger Smiter Paladins - by ClassicM - 11-23-2004, 01:51 AM
Ranger Smiter Paladins - by Baajikiil - 11-23-2004, 05:38 PM
Ranger Smiter Paladins - by ClassicM - 11-28-2004, 11:37 PM
Ranger Smiter Paladins - by Dynomite - 11-30-2004, 10:56 PM
Ranger Smiter Paladins - by BFD - 12-01-2004, 05:46 PM
Ranger Smiter Paladins - by Baajikiil - 12-01-2004, 07:35 PM