Robot Jox was the best movie ever made
I remember this movie very well from when I was younger. I actually even have it on tape somewhere around here. I used to love it. I'm not sure I would call it a good movie, but it can be quite enjoyable. : )

Reading about this reminds me of another movie from my younger days. I have never known what its name was though. : ( Maybe somebody here will know. I remember it being about a guy who was made into being mostly a robot (no not robocop). He was like taken from the place where he was changed into one and then later inthe movie had to go back to stop the guy who changed him. The guy who changed him by then had changed himself too though so you end up with robot guy fighting robot guy. I also remember a part of the movie where the main robot guy takes off his legs and attaches himself to a a tread based vehicle like thing. I also rememebr one of the robots being red (I'm thinking the bad guy at the end). I know I know...all vague details. Its been a long long time since I've seen this movie. I also remember the good guys going through a crashed helicopter for some reason and traveling through some kind of jungle to get to the bad guy. Alright, enough of the vague memories. Any of this ring any bells?

Messages In This Thread
Robot Jox was the best movie ever made - by jahcs - 01-17-2005, 05:03 PM
Robot Jox was the best movie ever made - by Any1 - 01-17-2005, 09:19 PM
Robot Jox was the best movie ever made - by swirly - 01-18-2005, 03:45 AM
Robot Jox was the best movie ever made - by Any1 - 01-18-2005, 07:25 PM