I don't know what to say
Well, since Google seems to be down, I was running a search on Altavista for some ATI video card info, and found this:

http://www.power-leveling.com/index.htm

This website offers "professional" power-leveling service for Everquest 2, Lineage and World of Warcraft. Basically, you pay a bunch of socially-unadapted monkeys to level-up your character.

This page contains the "rates" for WoW leveling:

http://www.power-leveling.com/WNormalPowerleveling.htm

They charge $900.00 for power-leveling your character from level 1 to 60 in 1 month. I really don't know what to say about all this. To add insult to injury, look at what they have to say about their WoW power-leveling service:

Quote:During World of Warcraft Non-stop powerleveling period, your character will be leveled by our 3 master players 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, operating at the highest efficiency so that your character will reach the desired level in the timeframe you've specified. This is why our Normal Powerleveling service is the fastest way for you to bypass boredom and get to have fun.

Who in their right mind would fork over money to get their characters power-leveled in an RPG? Doing so defeats the purpose of playing the damn game! I bet the same people that pay for these services would also be willing to pay someone to sexually pleasure their wives so they have more time to play with their "professionally power-leveled characters".

Now, the people that setup this service are "geniuses" if you ask me, because they are getting payed for playing the game! And the people that actually purchase this service should be shot.
The gods made heavy metal and they saw that is was good
They said to play it louder than Hell
We promised that we would
When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die

- Manowar

Messages In This Thread
I don't know what to say - by Ashkael - 03-16-2005, 07:34 PM
I don't know what to say - by Treesh - 03-16-2005, 07:41 PM
I don't know what to say - by Tharn - 03-17-2005, 11:24 AM
I don't know what to say - by Nystul - 03-17-2005, 12:21 PM
I don't know what to say - by Tharn - 03-17-2005, 12:28 PM