Germans were the first with useable atomics?!?
Ashock,Mar 16 2005, 06:48 PM Wrote:Wow, you must be clairvoyant to have figured out that I am abviously compensating for my small penis.

As far as the other member of the peanut gallery.... So, you're 18, big deal. Just because you have suffered through some tough years, means nothing. My father in law suffered through $hit that you would not believe during WW2, and that does not make him a man. He's still a whiny little child at 67. Whatever, now I am wasting my time.
-A
[right][snapback]71008[/snapback][/right]

Wasn't even thinkinbg about reproductive organs. Just thought you act extra tough to keep from feeling dumber or weaker. Complaiing about being a "man" after all, looks awful whiny, or maybe I'm missing something.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)

Messages In This Thread
Germans were the first with useable atomics?!? - by Minionman - 03-17-2005, 01:10 AM