Warlock Respec
PvP server or PvE/RP?

Might have to reconsider if PvP server. For any raids above 20 people, you'll need dark pact for instant mana recharge.

If you PvP, you'll want to shave points off low priority life drain and suppression (useful, but very marginal utility increase), and put one into amplify curse for killer curse of agonies. Heck, you might even want to dump points into fully improved exhaustion. PvE, you won't in instances. Otherwise... stick to 20/21 point affliction. Siphon life has its uses too, but always PvE. not worth the cast time PvP.

If you want to make active use of life drain, get grim reach. You'll miss the range.

You can still have 21 Ruin build, but consider 2 points into improved lash of pain or improved firebolt. The imp is a little chain-gun with that, and lash of pain really gets nasty on the enemy. I had both improved imp and improved firebolt last build, and it was nasty burst damage, especially alongside improved succubus.

You don't have improved health funnel I see. Too bad, its really great if you've already have 5 points into demonology. Demonic embrace is 'teh stuff' too. I'd consider either over improved healthstone, as it only works for yourself and not others.

Messages In This Thread
Warlock Respec - by Arethor - 04-17-2005, 04:01 PM
Warlock Respec - by Bun-Bun - 04-17-2005, 07:27 PM
Warlock Respec - by Arethor - 04-17-2005, 10:45 PM
Warlock Respec - by Drasca - 04-18-2005, 06:49 PM
Warlock Respec - by Arethor - 04-18-2005, 08:50 PM
Warlock Respec - by Arethor - 04-18-2005, 08:55 PM
Warlock Respec - by Malakar - 04-18-2005, 09:36 PM