Don't know much about
Heya. I can't really answer all your questions, but I'll have a shot at a couple.

The primary difference between the druid and the shaman playstyle is that, to my mind - as I said in another post somewhere - is that the shaman is more "fluid". When you are meleeing, it isn't doesn't feel like spells are "shut out" of the repetoir. Spells, totems and melee mingle together a give the feel of one class, not three mini-classes rolled into one.

Another difference between the two is that, plain and simple, druids are better healers than shaman. While a shaman can heal a group through instances, the druid has a far better skill set for it. (A meaningful HoT - Rejuvination vs. Healing Stream - and a better, with Barkskin, group heal.) My guess is that druids are also more capable tanks, again because of the skill set. However, chances are that you won't be tanking much as a druid, which brings me to my final point.

On Terenas shaman (shamen??) are a dime-a-dozen. Throw a leather ball in Org and it'll probably be caught by a shammy. Healers (and Mages for that matter) are a valuable commodity Horde-side, and if you want to instance, you'll never struggle finding a party with a druid.

Sorry I couldn't answer any of your other questions, but my experience with mages and rogues is really limited.

PS. Hope you like Terenas. It's a good server (once you get out of the starting zones anyway).
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink

Messages In This Thread
Don't know much about - by Gregorius - 04-30-2005, 08:46 PM
Don't know much about - by Watto44 - 05-01-2005, 02:24 AM
Don't know much about - by Sir_Die_alot - 05-01-2005, 04:18 AM
Don't know much about - by Rinnhart - 05-01-2005, 07:28 AM
Don't know much about - by The Gnu - 05-01-2005, 11:34 AM
Don't know much about - by Gregorius - 05-02-2005, 02:39 AM
Don't know much about - by Mavfin - 05-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Don't know much about - by KiloVictor - 05-03-2005, 06:23 PM
Don't know much about - by Quark - 05-03-2005, 06:32 PM