Is the (Holy) Paladin the better Warrior?
A far as Warriors goes, I've made an interesting observation:

I often make in-game screenshots for my personal game archive, during which I switch off the interface (Alt+Z). While the interface is turned off, I naturally cannot use any of the Warrior's special attacks, i.e. Heroic Strike, Rend, Sunder Armor, Thunderclap etc, so he just fights automatically using the normal attack with the occasional, automatically generated Critical Strikes and Enrage in between. The funny thing is, when I'm done taking screenshots (monster is dead) and I turn on the interface again, that the Warrior has 1.) a full Rage bar (because no special attacks were used) and 2.) he has almost the same hitpoints (damage taken) as if I had used all special attacks in a fully controlled fight! Also, the fight hardly took longer than with the special attacks, which leads me to believe that the Warior's special atttacks, with the exception of crowd control, are just cool looking special effects with hardly an effect as far as DPS is concerned :)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller

Messages In This Thread
Is the (Holy) Paladin the better Warrior? - by savaughn - 05-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Is the (Holy) Paladin the better Warrior? - by nobbie - 05-06-2005, 10:24 AM