Dedicated Lurker Lounge TeamSpeak Server
Bolty,Jul 21 2005, 06:19 AM Wrote:GG - currently I think it's set so that everyone is a channel admin?  I know little about Teamspeak, aside from what it took to set it up on this web server's linux box.  I agree separate channels are needed, but I think that right now everyone has the right to make their own channel.  Getting into administration rules and who has the right to do what would really restrict things, since I wanted this to be open to all Lurkers who might want to use it for anything (D1, D2, WoW, Guild Wars, whatever).
[right][snapback]83979[/snapback][/right]

The admins and potential registered users was mainly so that creation of channels could be done more easily, that is a non issue with your set-up. The only other major benefit of a registered user is that you can hold you nick. Shouldn't be a big issue for Lurkers though.

I was on the server last night and I will be using this on as my primary TS server for anything that I need TS for. I've got the Carpe Arnum server info stored as well so it's easy enough for me to get on that server if I want to as well, but I plan to use this one for any Lurker WoW, D2, War3, etc related stuff. :)

Other stuff has been covered already in other posts so I won't bother repeating it. Thanks again for setting it up though.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
Dedicated Lurker Lounge TeamSpeak Server - by Kevin - 07-21-2005, 06:55 PM