First Molten Core pull for Lurkers on Terenas
Tal,Nov 14 2005, 11:09 AM Wrote:I still do Blightcaller on my characters because the quest rewards are quite nice for the level. I just don't get upset when the horde show up to defend him. :)

Edit: Congrats to the Terenas Lurkers on the Molten Core venture!
[right][snapback]94743[/snapback][/right]
I don't get upset at the horde trying to defend them. I get upset that I am the aggressor. Aleri is not an aggressive priest when it comes to PvP. She will defend, but not go on the attack. I did the blightcaller quest with Aleri to help others (and partially because requests for getting a blightcaller raid going were overwhelming any other requests made by folks that day making it impossible to do anything but blightcaller or soloing). Then another aggravation was tacked on when, instead of using the tactics that keep deaths to a minimum, the strategy used was basically just let the whole damned raid die (healers first of course). Add on top of that foolish judgement, a poor horde did try to defend and Aleri ended up getting her first honor kill where she was the aggressor and the poor guy didn't even stand a chance. It made it a very rotten experience for me on Alliance side and I won't be doing it again with any of my Alliance characters. I'd rather set foot in gnomeregan many times over. And that explains Sabra's comment.

Edit: Forgot to mention that this all happened during my forced hiatus from Terenas. So not only was I playing the "wrong" faction, but I was actively going against my horde.
Intolerant monkey.

Messages In This Thread
First Molten Core pull for Lurkers on Terenas - by Treesh - 11-14-2005, 04:48 PM