First Molten Core pull for Lurkers on Terenas
History was made on Terenas for the Lurkers guild tonight as we pulled the first two Giants in Molten Core. We wiped, and what do you expect for a group of 5 who haven't been in LBRS, UBRS, Scholomance, Stratholme, or Dire Maul yet? But we had a shaman who was able to self rez and get us back on our feet so we could walk on out. :)

It was fun though. Since Monday we have had 8 toons cap and Yuri should be there before he logs off tonight from the sounds of it. He's not in the Lurker guild but he might as well be. :)

That gives up 12 L60 toons (11 in the guild and Yuri) along with a 56 and two 55's. So it is exciting times for Lurkers on Terenas. Sure Stormrage did this back in January/Febuary but it's still pretty cool to be playing with a group of people that are going into end game instances for the first time ever. I'll do my best to let you guys explore as much as you want and give hints and tips as much as you want. And really there are still some end game instances that I don't know all that well anyway.

But we had Lurkers in Molten Core and it was just as exciting for me as the first time I stepped in there on Stormrage with Gnolack. :)

Good times on Terenas with good folks. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Wooooooo! Now I just have to update my sig to show my big bad Mogo sitting at 60. :D So happy to have Mogo in MC (even though we shouldn't have been there ;) ). We're moving up and growing. :D
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Nov 12 2005, 04:24 AM Wrote:Wooooooo! Now I just have to update my sig to show my big bad Mogo sitting at 60.  :D  So happy to have Mogo in MC (even though we shouldn't have been there ;) ).  We're moving up and growing.  :D
[right][snapback]94625[/snapback][/right]
:D :w00t:
Sorry I missed it!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Grats, Treesh!!! I know you are a Hordie through and through.

In honor of Mogo capping (and of course really in your honor, Treesh) I make the following vow. None of my characters will ever again do Blightcaller.

'Nuff said.

Woot for the Hordie Lurkers. Keep a-goin'!

:wub: :wub: :wub:
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Yes, we as a guild are quite pleased to have ( I believe) 8 Hordies cap at 60 this week! Woot! We also have a good small group of folks at the 45-47 level area, and closing the gap quickly, and we've got some people right around the early 30's, and also progressing quickly. Good group of folks on Terenas, and we're having a ball. :D
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
VoiceMan,Nov 12 2005, 09:44 AM Wrote:Yes, we as a guild are quite pleased to have ( I believe) 8 Hordies cap at 60 this week!&nbsp; Woot!&nbsp; We also have a good small group of folks at the 45-47 level area, and closing the gap quickly, and we've got some people right around the early 30's, and also progressing quickly.&nbsp; Good group of folks on Terenas, and we're having a ball.&nbsp; :D
[right][snapback]94637[/snapback][/right]
We had 9 people cap since Monday, here's how it went down (realm times) if memory serves:

1) Alram capped Magead Monday mid-day (Rogoll isn't too far behind, he's level 56)
2) bonemage capped Durambar Monday night
3) khgerg capped Octord (unsure of time, Wednesday or Thursday)
4) VoiceMan capped Gorkuk Thursday night
5) vor_lord capped Necrali Friday evening and promptly started light grass on fire with the guild's first epic mount
6) Concillian capped Conc Friday evening/night, around Necrali, giving him his 3rd capped character (Concillian and Concillianne happened months ago, and he also has a level 55 warlock)
7) Treesh capped Mogoraindyn around 1 AM (Now Saturday)
8) GG capped Marntruehorn about 20 minutes later
9) Xame capped Yuri around 2:30 AM
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Sabra,Nov 12 2005, 08:56 AM Wrote:In honor of Mogo capping (and of course really in your honor, Treesh) I make the following vow. None of my characters will ever again do Blightcaller.

[right][snapback]94632[/snapback][/right]

Funnily enough, I hit 60 while turning in the last prereq before the equivalent Horde version of the quest (equivalent at least reward-wise).

Here we are, disguised as messengers from the Scarlet Commander, delivering bogus orders written by Nathanos Blightcaller himself. The orders led (eventually) to the death of Demetria, the Scarlet Oracle.

Here's a shot of Necrali, Gorkuk, Octord, and Durambar in Tyr's Hand hobnobbing with the crusaders, moments after I hit level 60.

[Image: scarlet_crusaders.jpg]
Sabra,Nov 12 2005, 10:56 AM Wrote:In honor of Mogo capping (and of course really in your honor, Treesh) I make the following vow. None of my characters will ever again do Blightcaller.

'Nuff said.

[right][snapback]94632[/snapback][/right]

I still do Blightcaller on my characters because the quest rewards are quite nice for the level. I just don't get upset when the horde show up to defend him. :)

Edit: Congrats to the Terenas Lurkers on the Molten Core venture!
Tal,Nov 14 2005, 11:09 AM Wrote:I still do Blightcaller on my characters because the quest rewards are quite nice for the level. I just don't get upset when the horde show up to defend him. :)

Edit: Congrats to the Terenas Lurkers on the Molten Core venture!
[right][snapback]94743[/snapback][/right]
I don't get upset at the horde trying to defend them. I get upset that I am the aggressor. Aleri is not an aggressive priest when it comes to PvP. She will defend, but not go on the attack. I did the blightcaller quest with Aleri to help others (and partially because requests for getting a blightcaller raid going were overwhelming any other requests made by folks that day making it impossible to do anything but blightcaller or soloing). Then another aggravation was tacked on when, instead of using the tactics that keep deaths to a minimum, the strategy used was basically just let the whole damned raid die (healers first of course). Add on top of that foolish judgement, a poor horde did try to defend and Aleri ended up getting her first honor kill where she was the aggressor and the poor guy didn't even stand a chance. It made it a very rotten experience for me on Alliance side and I won't be doing it again with any of my Alliance characters. I'd rather set foot in gnomeregan many times over. And that explains Sabra's comment.

Edit: Forgot to mention that this all happened during my forced hiatus from Terenas. So not only was I playing the "wrong" faction, but I was actively going against my horde.
Intolerant monkey.
I always do the Blightcaller stuff by having hunters pull the dogs. It confuses the Hordies to no end when they're expecting an Alliance zerg and instead we use (omg!) tactics.