Dueling and other diferences abroad
Xiuhcoatl,Sep 13 2003, 04:49 PM Wrote:I must say that your style of dueling is horribly boring to me. I am sure other people might find what you do "fun" but it sounds tedious and repetetive to me.
I know it may sound boring and repetetive, but it's not :D The best example of why it isn't, it's the numer of players still playing D1 in Poland [as warriors], although it has its years...
You've albo said that this rules make duels repetetive. Definitely not! There are lots of tricks, tactics, weapon setups and so on. I can't told you too much about them, because I used to play a Sorcerer, and just about 2 moths I started playing with a Warrior. But already I can tell, that to play on these rules, you have to be very precisive, and experienced. You simply have to know, what your opponent can do in a moment. Because of lag, what you see is not what is :D For example, if your opponent stops and swings in your direction 4 fields from you, he actualy can be not 4, but 2 fields from you :D It is only an example. There are much more things like this...
But, of course, it doesn't mean, that we don't play, for example, using spells. Duels, where you can use magic, elemental dmg etc. are called Freestyles ( :D ), but, unfortunately, very few people play them...
Proud Member and Councillor of Immortal Brotherhood Clan
"Noone will ever know our names..."

Messages In This Thread
Dueling and other diferences abroad - by Daemon - 09-11-2003, 01:55 AM
Dueling and other diferences abroad - by Sr.Juez - 09-11-2003, 07:56 AM
Dueling and other diferences abroad - by Disaster(IB) - 09-13-2003, 05:14 PM