Warbucket staff terrorist conpirators?
tried to get into the warbucket website, a site which I greatly fond of due to his comics and this is what I get:

WARBUCKET is now the property of the United States government.

This domain and website were surrendered to U.S. law enforcement pursuant to a federal investigation and possible prosecution for conspiracy to violate criminal desecration laws.

Tarek Alyusuf, a.k.a "DRLEGO," is the prime subject in an ongoing investigation by the United States Department of Justice and the United States Department of Homeland Security as of midnight, March 18th, 2003 for the apparent and malicious desecration of recognized national symbols. Alyusuf and his accomplices (commonly referred to as "the Warbucket staff") used www.warbucket.com as a venue for spreading anti-American sentiments to thousands worldwide. Such violations include, but are not limited to: written commentary suggesting condemnation of actions by the United States, cartoon strips satirizing the nation's role in foreign affairs, and improper display of the American flag. Due to the sensitive circumstances surrounding the impending war situation on the United states, the Department of Justice has decided to immediately cease operations on www.warbucket.com. The Warbucket website is now the property of the United States government. Individuals involved in this conduct face up to three years in federal prison and a fine of up to $250,000 per count.

After the creation of the Department of Homeland Security, new charters were passed by congress insuring the safety of the nation through prosecution of individuals deemed unpatriotic through negative opinions towards the American cause. Alyusuf has been under careful watch by the Federal Bureau of Investigation for some time in regards to his ties to the middle east and possible contacts with terrorist cells in Saudi Arabia. After witnessing several violations of regulations set by the Homeland Security charter, the FBI has turned the case over to the Department of Justice. This investgation is being conducted under federal mandate in accordance with the new charters.

As of yet, Alyusuf and his alleged co-conspirators (including Marcel "toNt" Walden, Jonathan "DeathViper" Lee, Ryan "rt" Ende and other select members of the "Warbucket staff") are not facing any official charges, but are currently being questioned in federal custody pending the investigation. The Department of Justice and federal law enforcement will continue to investigate and prosecute individuals and groups that violate the federal criminal desecration laws at home and abroad. For more information on federal investigations in this matter, visit www.usdoj.gov.

Sure Warbucket was a place of fooling around Geroge bashing but since when was it illegal to do it?

Now in my opinion this is completely #$%&ed up and as a matter of fact, I'm starting to get scared by what come up next (scared of the US)...
"Turn the key deftly in the oiled wards, and seal the hushed casket of my soul" - John Keats, "To Sleep"

Messages In This Thread
Warbucket staff terrorist conpirators? - by TaiDaishar - 03-18-2003, 10:17 AM
Warbucket staff terrorist conpirators? - by Tommi - 03-18-2003, 03:46 PM
Warbucket staff terrorist conpirators? - by Dani - 03-18-2003, 05:00 PM
Warbucket staff terrorist conpirators? - by ak404 - 03-20-2003, 09:26 AM