In Need Of Some Diablo Ii Humor?
I usually pay no heed to DiabloII.net, but I happened to skim by it today, and noticed that Flux has written a new Valentine's Day story, and thought I'd share it. I've also included links to the Thanksgiving and Christmas stories, as well. Definitely worth reading. Take some time and read some of Flux's columns (Flux's Decahedron) while you're over there. Turns out Flux is a pretty funny guy ^_^

And, for something totally unrelated, apparently there's ANOTHER new console coming out. As if we didn't have enough of the damned things already. Apparently called The Phantom (IMO, that's worse than Dreamcast for a name), it's made by some obscure company formed of verteran entrepeneurs. My bet is that it'll fail even more rapidly than Microsoft's Xbox, but I guess we'll have to wait. You can find information on it here, or at www.infiniumlabs.com.

The Thanksgiving Story (Read First)

The Christmas Story (Read Second)

The Valentine's Day Story
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.

Messages In This Thread
In Need Of Some Diablo Ii Humor? - by Artega - 02-19-2003, 11:05 PM
In Need Of Some Diablo Ii Humor? - by Roland - 02-19-2003, 11:54 PM
In Need Of Some Diablo Ii Humor? - by NiteFox - 02-20-2003, 10:25 AM
In Need Of Some Diablo Ii Humor? - by Cybit - 02-20-2003, 04:19 PM
In Need Of Some Diablo Ii Humor? - by Mithrandir - 02-20-2003, 11:08 PM
In Need Of Some Diablo Ii Humor? - by Roland - 02-21-2003, 05:37 AM