So it appears D1 is being laid to rest
Its not intended as a personal attack, but he really needs to pump his brakes. I (and many others) get tired of him prancing around this forum like a Nazi or something. He acts like a know-it-all and that anyone who disagrees is stupid, and it gets old, fast. Calling me childish and ungrateful cause my politics dont agree with his. I say cry me a river, build a bridge, and GET OVER IT! And while he's at it, he should get off his high horse too. Ive talked to a number of people on bnet that dont post here anymore for this very reason. Tell you what, is there an ignore option here, so I can make use of it by not having to read his posts anymore, and we can move on?

**Edit** Found it, done, now we can move on happily ever after Smile
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
So it appears D1 is being laid to rest - by MachX - 06-06-2011, 05:02 AM
RE: So it appears D1 is being laid to rest - by FireIceTalon - 06-10-2011, 05:39 PM