I need help with a good MoG Set.
So, I was pretty excited when I stitched my current mog together. I thought "WOW! This will be UNIQUE! and DIFFERENT!"

Turns out? Not so much. It seems everyone thought that the coolest shoulders for a Death Knight were the Wrathful Gladiator or Brutal Gladiator Shoulder models. Turns out, a lot of Death Knights used the kilt from the start model as well.

Now, I'm not trying to be "a pretty unique snowflake" but on the other hand, One of the things I like about Transmogrification, is that I don't have to look like everyone else. So now, here I am trying to find a new way to look. Gear sets that are out.

1.) DK starter gear - Lots of that going around.
2.) T10 - Because.... A lot of DK's thought that looking like Arthas was cool.
3.) T9 - Have you seen horde T9 Plate? BLECH
4.) T7 - AWFUL BLOODY AWFUL
5.) T11 - I hate this set even more than T11.
6.) Paladin recolor sets. I don't like purple, I don't like red, and if I wanted to look like a paladin, I would just log onto my paladin.

Ok, so now that we have that out of the way, What am I looking for?

I'm looking for a set that is 'different'. To be an RP guy for a second, I'm looking for a set of gear that a Troll Death Knight would 'realistically' (such a funny concept) wear while tanking.
I prefer to "stitch" a set together instead of just using an "off the rack" set.
I like things to "match".
It is doubtful that I will ever show my helm, unless it is the type of helm that your head shows through (collar, goggle, type thing)
I don't normally show a cloak, but for the right cloak, I would be willing to show it again.
My weapon model (a 2h'd axe, since T12 and T13 both have 2h'd axe as the tanking weapon for a DK) needs to be "beefy". That's why I went with the axe model I have on the armory. It feels "big" and "heavy".
I'm a male troll Blood Death Knight.

So, not that you can really see me because the default armory pose is AWFUL, but here I am

I have a full 'set' of the level 70 "wood" plate from the old Badge Vendor. This has been a thought of mine for a while, the problem is that there aren't many 2h'd axe models out there that look good.
I have started working on This set as an idea, but I can't seem to find gloves or boots that look good with it.

I'm not saying that it has to be that set, but I figured I would put it out there that I've been thinking about it.

If anyone has any suggestions, i would appreciate it.
nobody ever slaughtered an entire school with a smart phone and a twitter account – they have, however, toppled governments. - Jim Wright

Messages In This Thread
I need help with a good MoG Set. - by shoju - 12-06-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: I need help with a good MoG Set. - by shoju - 12-06-2011, 05:03 PM
RE: I need help with a good MoG Set. - by shoju - 12-07-2011, 04:23 PM
RE: I need help with a good MoG Set. - by shoju - 12-07-2011, 08:44 PM
RE: I need help with a good MoG Set. - by shoju - 12-09-2011, 07:21 PM
RE: I need help with a good MoG Set. - by Frag - 12-10-2011, 05:39 PM
RE: I need help with a good MoG Set. - by shoju - 12-11-2011, 09:09 PM
RE: I need help with a good MoG Set. - by Bolty - 12-12-2011, 07:29 PM
RE: I need help with a good MoG Set. - by shoju - 12-15-2011, 07:12 PM