From 1 to 85 in Cataclysm. Figured I would share my experience.
(02-28-2012, 08:21 AM)Taelas Wrote: Travel isn't that different from Horde-side. Ironforge and Stormwind are so close together that it's a non-issue (it takes less than 3 minutes flying north-by-north-east) and Stormwind is directly linked to Darnassus, which is directly linked to the Exodar, both by ship. On the Horde side, it's much the same. Undercity and Silvermoon have the teleportation thing, so it's a non-issue, and Orgrimmar have direct links to both Undercity and Thunder Bluff by the zeppelins. I'd say that travel to Thunder Bluff is far more annoying than travelling to any other city, as you have to sit through the round-trip (or at least you did the last time I did it) on the zeppelin, whereas for all Alliance boats (except the tram from Ironforge to Stormwind, but no one takes the tram anymore), they have loading screens.

Couple extra points:

Flight path (or just 280%+ flying) Org to TB is probably similar to SW to IF. The tram is even comparable travel time wise.
There's actually a portal to Exodar in Darnassus (and back I think), located in the southern temple where Tyrande hangs out.
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT

Messages In This Thread
RE: From 1 to 85 in Cataclysm. Figured I would share my experience. - by Shamago - 02-28-2012, 03:57 PM