Rekindling my interest in D3....
Patch 1.08 just came out a few weeks ago I guess. I just completed a game in a lil over an hour and lvled again, doing the run I described above. I was around halfway to levling when I started, so I guess im doing around 45 mill exp per hour, solo. Found 4 more legendaries also, this time including a decent Inna's Radiance (has good dex on it, vit, 5% crit chance, socket, and all resists), probably worth keeping for my Monk when I start her up again.

If you can get a 4 or 5 stack in the festering woods, hit up the weeping hollow and the defiled crypts afterward.......the exp is bonkers. Then fields of misery. Let me know if you want to do one of these runs on a high MP level, I can get ya a shitload of exp, which I guess I forgot to mention that now you get an exp bonus when you play with others.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rekindling my interest in D3.... - by FireIceTalon - 05-31-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: Rekindling my interest in D3.... - by MonTy - 08-30-2013, 06:22 PM