Vin Diesel's film company's name sounds like an Aryan hate group
(01-22-2014, 04:31 AM)DeeBye Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 02:26 AM)Occhidiangela Wrote: It is you who appears to have the issues, DeeBye, not Vin Diesel.

Oh please. It was a mildly interesting observation on a film studio name and logo, and how it might be perceived the wrong way in a different context.

[Image: pwRIJrW.jpg]

....Now that you shown me that logo. It does look kinda disturbingly familiar for some reason, especially with the red and black colour scheme. And Mr Diesel almost always, sports a shaved head. Hmmm, wait isn't 'Diesel' a germanic sounding name. Oh no...oh dear god no...uh oh. It's a cookbook! To Serve Man! It's a cookbook!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Tongue Anyway now that I'm necromongering up the thread, might as well derail it further by talking about Riddick stuff.

I did remember 'Dark Fury' animated short, at least it's existence. But it's been a while that I don't remember much\any of the story. Time for a refresher I guess. I did remember it was directed by Peter Chung, the guy who did Aeon Flux, a segment on 'The Animatrix'.

Despite the mixed reviews of 'Riddick', I was surprised that Diesel supposedly mortgaged his house to help finance the filming. That's pretty durn committed.

I'm still mixed with the change making the character a Furyan vs the first film, just a dangerous anti-hero who got a prison surgery to get eyeballs enhancement. It's not midichlorian bad, but I'm mixed on it.

The universe the character inhabits though, in general I can still dig it, and I would not mind seeing more of it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vin Diesel's film company's name sounds like an Aryan hate group - by Hammerskjold - 01-22-2014, 06:59 AM