What Would You Do to Save Someone's Life?
Oh Shadow you beautiful obsidian battle axe you, and not to turn this into messenger-style chat, but it's always nice to see you Smile

I miss the good old times at HM. And I think we last talked on ICQ, which I have not turned on in quite some time. Need to dust that off one of these days.

I share the sentiment on charities. It's like when you go into a cafe (Starbucks etc) and give a tip. I cannot recall how many times people on the streets or whatever asked me for money and I gave. Sometimes I chat with them and ask them why. If they say they need money for food, I offer to buy them food. Most of the time they say no thanks and walk away. I remember one time in Miami downtown somewhere, this happened, and we went into the store and I bought this guy all types of goods, and when he asked me what I was doing in Miami, as I am clearly not from there, I said that I am sort of a wandering Jesus (hey, didn't I say this already?) and that I was put here to help you. He then said, "God bless, and can you also buy me a Coke?"

I have this habit that, when I am walking around, as I travel a lot, I pick up the garbage. Sometimes I almost feel like I am doing something wrong, cleaning up other peoples' mess, and that I force myself to do it. I probably have picked up more garbage in some places than most people in their lifetimes, and I only spent a few moments there.

Your talk of betrayal reminds me of this movie from 1997, The Spanish Prisoner, because it is nothing about betrayal and deception and taking advantage of a nice guy who works hard.

Well, sorry you are having trouble, but tis life no, to deal with problems? I guess a good way to look at it, is that in life there are always problems, it is all a matter of how we deal with them. If I can be of any assistance, I am always here for you, of course, more as a thought, that is Big Grin
-degrak
Using more than one question mark does not make it anymore of a question.
degrak.com
degrak youtube

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would You Do to Save Someone's Life? - by Scrape - 12-12-2015, 04:32 PM