Why I think it is challenging for the government to ration our care.
(01-21-2017, 04:46 AM)FireIceTalon Wrote: If you don't want to be called a fascie, then perhaps you should drop your fascist views and apologetics that you constantly express here then. But its too late for you to do that, the cat is already out of the bag.

FireIceTalon Wrote:Their speech is weaponized, and it is so in a racist, sexist, classist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, ageist, xenophobic, nationalistic, militaristic direction. They are organizing for the most hierarchical, coercive, repressive elements of capitalist society to be seen not only as necessary, but even as heroic.

^^I would say your politics well fits most of that bill. If you aren't a full blown fascist, you certainly have a soft spot for many of its ideals, which is just as bad. You constantly spew views which are racist and xenophobic, you are ableist, you are extremely chauvinistic and nationalist, you voted for Trump who is, if not an outright fascist, is as close to being one as you can get, and you use Breitbart - a blatantly fascist media organization - as your source of news.

(01-20-2017, 07:25 PM)Ashock Wrote: you are a self-admitted communist.

Indeed. Yes, I am anti-capitalist, anti-American, anti-fascist, anti-racist, anti-sexist, anti-homophobic, anti-ableist, anti-imperialist pro choice, pro-commie pinko scum. And quite frankly, I will wear that or whatever other communist related label you wish to pin on me, as a badge of honor. I make absolutely no apologies about being a communist. I'm perfectly content with my politics.

Quote:And btw, if you think that you are doing yourself any favors

I don't. It's just that I don't care one way or the other, especially in the case of fascists. Since when did communists care what fascists thought about us? We never have nor ever will give a single fuck what you think about us. We are not here to negotiate, compromise, or reason with your ilk. We are here to sweep them into the ash heap of history where they fucking belong. Fascists deserve absolutely nothing less, there is absolutely no redeeming quality to your ideology whatsoever and the world will be a better place when its gone.

Quote:by your frequent foul language and name calling, you are sadly mistaken...but that's par for the course for you.

I don't say anything that is any worse than your despicably chauvinistic, racist drivel that you constantly spew.

I asked for specifics but you are still just spewing garbage out, because you have nothing. Please see image at the end of my last post.

Believe me, I am not trying to make you see my point of view. You are frankly too stupid for that and I am under no illusions about your mindframe. I'm going to let you in on a little secret.... I actually don't care about you calling me a fascist. I frankly don't care about anything you say at all. You are irrelevant. To me, you are basically a smear on my shoe.

I do so, so others can see you for what you are. I'm hopeful that at least some have and if they have not, they are too stupid for me to care. Interestingly enough, even though you will naturally deny it, you sound EXACTLY like most of the so-called progressives sound, which is also quiet poignant.

Finally, and you might deny that also, I have absolutely no doubt that if you or someone like you were in power, you'd have absolutely no qualms about at least jailing me and most likely eliminating me, my family and my friends. I understand you, trust me.

Hopefully, a few others here who did not before, do so also.... now.

Thanks for being such a helpful subject of my demonstration.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I think it is challenging for the government to ration our care. - by Ashock - 01-21-2017, 05:32 AM