Why I think it is challenging for the government to ration our care.
(01-21-2017, 05:49 AM)FireIceTalon Wrote: Except, I have plenty, which I will lay out for you once more.

You are confusing/conflating me "spewing garbage" with for what I am really doing - which is grilling you for all the discriminatory and derogatory ideas and verbage that you sling around here.

fireicetalon Wrote:You constantly spew views which are racist and xenophobic, you are ableist, you are extremely chauvinistic and nationalist, you voted for Trump who is, if not an outright fascist, is as close to being one as you can get, and you use Breitbart - a blatantly fascist, white nationalist media organization - as your source of news. So yea, you well qualify as deserving the fascist label.

^^Those are, like it or not, specifics. The entire 'hate crime' thread was racist and laced with underlying pro-slavery rhetoric, and in this very thread you used the absolutely disgusting, dehumanizing and racist term "illegals" to describe undocumented persons (which "illegal" isn't even correct anyways in the context of bourgeois law, since being undocumented would be a civil, and not a criminal, offense), and then the "keep your 52%" comment when you replied to Kandrathe, which was your euphemism for "lets keep America white". You have made numerous Islamphobic threads and disparaging comments about refugees from the Middle East in the past. The list of "specifics" fucking goes on, and on, and on, and on.

And yet, you have still not provided me with *specifics*. Give me a quote that I've made that was Nazi-like or racist. All you are doing is thinking of new terms for the words you've already used. Basically, as I've previously indicated, you are full of shit. I can just as easily call you rapist. I mean I have no proof but neither do you, rapist.

Speaking of new terms, FireIceTalon, or F.I.T.... you don't mind me calling you that, do you?

Anyway, considering that you are a communist, and considering that their logo is a hammer and sickle, I thought a more appropripriate name for you would be HammeSickleIceTalon. On second thought, it shounds better as SickleHammerIceTalon, or S.H.I.T. You don't mind me calling that, do you?

So anyway, have yourself a nice day, rapist. Or SHIT. Pick one. Actually, considering that you are a communist and they have murdered tens of millions, a more appropriate term for you would be murderer Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I think it is challenging for the government to ration our care. - by Ashock - 01-21-2017, 11:08 PM