Wow! Trump's Comments Actually Shock Me!
Can't say I'm shocked by these comments at all. They are pretty much par for the course for this administration since even before day one. The KKK openly supports him, he appointed one Steve Bannon, executive of Breitbart, one of the most blatantly racist and nationalist news outlets anywhere, as his Chief Strategist (the fact they had a falling out is irrelevant here). He ran his campaign on a platform of hate, bigotry, racism, sexism/pro-rape, homophobia, ageism, ableism, and xenophobia that is unprecedented in the garbage heap that is American politics. Nothing Trump says surprises me. This guys stupidity knows no bounds. He makes both Bushes look like Einstein. He's an orange man-child whose literacy is literally lower than that of a 5th grader.

That being said, there is *some* truth (or at least context) into calling those places "shitholes". However, they aren't shitholes because of the people who live in them, their character, or their culture, as he would have you believe; they are "shitholes" due to the capitalist system and Western Imperialism that plundered them and their resources, enslaved them and made them poor. In general, the citizens of Haiti, central America and Africa are fine people who have been historically oppressed and wronged in countless ways for centuries - all for the profit of a few wealthy countries that benefit from a rotten-to-the-core social-economic system that by all rights, does not deserve to exist.

As for not needing Trump on the iron throne, here is a more fundamental (and rhetorical) question: Why do we have an "throne" (what its made of matters not) at all, to begin with?
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wow! Trump's Comments Actually Shock Me! - by FireIceTalon - 01-13-2018, 07:54 AM