How to install and start middle earth mod?
Hi!

I played Diablo often all night long when I was at school some years ago. Now I installed it on my new notebook, what was pretty easy. But then I also tryed to install the V&K Middle Earth Mod again what completly failed. First I had to download the 1.07 version because I only have the 1.00 on cd. Then I found it pretty tough to get the mod. I'm not sure what to think about the page where I finally found it but what I'm sure of is that I had problems to download it. then I tryed to start the .dat file by dhack 206. But it allways says: "Failed to write to offset 0x47a649, len0x7: unzulässiger zugriff auf einen Speicherbereich". So I tryed the .exe file but to be honest I don't know how exactly how to do this because I have to start the game by the .exe file which updates the game to the 1.07 version, don't I? When I try to start it by the middle earth mod .exe file it says it can't find the access point in diabloui.dll file. :wacko:

PLEASE HELP!

Messages In This Thread
How to install and start middle earth mod? - by the.shepherdess - 07-04-2007, 04:16 PM