[Terenas] How to Get in Guild 5 Mans
Quote:So if you've put out a call for a five man and don't get a big response despite there being the requisite number of folks online, please don't take that as a sign that you are being ignored. Most of the time, I'll try to give a reason if I'm not available so folks don't feel ignored, but folks also shouldn't feel the need to defend themselves for not being available. If it happens too many times, let me know and/or post to pre-arrange a five man.

As a person who organizes runs often (probably too often hehe) I would like to encourage people to speak up even if they can't go on a run. I'm not saying its required or anything, but just requesting it as something to make things easier on the cattle caller. The thing that frustrates the most when trying to put together a run is seeing 15 people on and nobody saying anything about availability when asked.

This also turns up alot when people are waiting on a specific person for a run, are helping others do something outside of an instance, or are waiting for a forum scheduled run. It would be very helpful if when the cattle call goes out and one of these cases (or others like them) are happening that somebody speaks up and informs the cattle caller. I can't speak for other cattle callers, but I tend to find it frustrating when I try to put together something, have it fail, then 30 min later hear that something had been planned already. Not because I have a problem with the planned event, but just because nobody spoke up and told me. I end up sitting in shatt for 20 minutes keeping myself available while I see who all will answer the call when I could have been spending that time doing other things had I know that people already had plans.

Basically I'm just saying that while its not required that a person defend themselves for not being available, it is always appreciated when a person does speak up and let the caller know about things.

Messages In This Thread
[Terenas] How to Get in Guild 5 Mans - by Kevin - 04-26-2007, 04:40 PM
[Terenas] How to Get in Guild 5 Mans - by Jester - 04-26-2007, 08:38 PM
[Terenas] How to Get in Guild 5 Mans - by Alram - 04-26-2007, 10:53 PM
[Terenas] How to Get in Guild 5 Mans - by Treesh - 04-27-2007, 10:30 AM
[Terenas] How to Get in Guild 5 Mans - by Treesh - 04-27-2007, 10:31 AM
[Terenas] How to Get in Guild 5 Mans - by q4m - 04-27-2007, 02:47 PM
[Terenas] How to Get in Guild 5 Mans - by Melekal - 04-27-2007, 03:32 PM
[Terenas] How to Get in Guild 5 Mans - by Sinomin - 04-27-2007, 05:18 PM
[Terenas] How to Get in Guild 5 Mans - by Melekal - 04-27-2007, 06:57 PM
[Terenas] How to Get in Guild 5 Mans - by swirly - 05-11-2007, 06:39 AM