Terenas - Guild Arcane Res Giveaway
The guild has crafted lots of arcane resist cloth. If you want some please speak up (I'll melt it if you don't take it :angry:)
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Frostburn would like the soulcloth vest and, when it becomes available, soulcloth shoulders.

thanks

Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
I would like a Soulcloth vest at some point, please. Preferably before I see the Curator, as I expect to assume the "bolt soak" role. I'll also need a cloak, but I don't have mats at the moment. I'll look into getting them. I'd rather make my own for the skillup, but I don't know how soon I'll be able to get there....

I already have Arcanoweave boots and Soulcloth Gloves, courtesy of Yuri (thanks!).
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Since Stillgodza doesn't have any arcane resist outside of mage armor.. I'm not picky on what you give me. If I say I would like everything that would be greedy. I will gladly accept anything you send me. Thank you Guild and Yuri for your help in this area.
[Image: sig-596799.jpg]
I just sent Archmage Pants of Arcane Protection to Exchange:

126 Armor (cloth)
+55 Sta
+36 Arcane Resist
lvl req 69
I'll take the boots, gloves, and robes for Dunar. Thanks!

D

I'd like to request the following:
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Necrali would like to have any soulcloth items when available (thanks for the arcanoweave already).
Azzlea would love any Soulcloth gear or Arcanoweave gear dont have a problem being on a waitlist
Mogo finally managed to farm up the Enchant Cloak - Greater Arcane Resistance tonight so I can slap that on for folks too. 8 primal mana, 4 large prismatic shards.
Intolerant monkey.
Keep in mind as well that Marn can make the Arcane Armor Kit as well if you feel the resit is more valuable than another chant. Just fire me off the 4xPrimal Mana and I can make em for you. I've got the leather on hand as always.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.