Warrior Talent Review for the Whiner in all of us!
Quote:The only change I want is to make Bloodrage a 10-second DoT. Hunters infinite trapping me pisses me off.

You know that would fix a lot of the short comings of a warrior, a self inflicted DoT. It's already on a 1 minute cooldown, it comes at a price in PvP (takes some health). But if it's a DoT then you have a small chance that if you get it up in time to break a fear, sheep, and it will break a hunter trap, but again only once every minute. Not too bad. You could still use it to get aggro on pretty much every pull I've seen since you aren't trying to overcome all that much aggro and you have a couple of seconds for it to tick on most of the pulls or else you don't need it to tick much you just need the aggro from the rage gain and then to use that rage.

Interesting idea.

Though right now a warrior that is just in PvP gear is still pretty strong in PvP and PvP gear isn't that hard to get now. So I'm not sure they need a lot of buffing. And I can't speak on TBC because gear scaling will change a lot of stuff once again.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Messages In This Thread
Warrior Talent Review for the Whiner in all of us! - by Kevin - 01-14-2007, 10:19 PM