anyone ever build a 'zen' warrior
Quote:I have a gold amulet of stability (30) and an afp of harmony (137/71). Now if only I could find that spider´s ring of balance (I don´t actually have the patience to try, although a regular ring of balance shouldn´t be too hard to find and what´s 10-15 mana anyway). To hit is the one problem I wouldn´t have. It would be interesting to try out the setup at some point. I guess I would use an obs heavens, emmy tiger, RC - medium ac with almost no hit recovery time sounds enticing. Has anyone ever tried this for dueling or is this considered cheating?

Its been tried on mages in PvP before, but not on a warrior. On a warrior I dont think this would work out in PvP as your other stats suffer greatly. On a Mage it can work well, though against a good opponent u have to becareful cause your mana would be alot lower then a mage using harmony only.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FireIceTalon

"Your very ideas are but the outgrowth of conditions of your bourgeois production and bourgeois property, just as your jurisprudence is but the will of your class, made into law for all, a will whose essential character and direction are determined by the economic conditions of the existence of your class." - Marx (addressing the bourgeois)

Messages In This Thread
anyone ever build a 'zen' warrior - by Heidi - 12-12-2006, 09:13 PM
anyone ever build a 'zen' warrior - by Thenryb - 12-12-2006, 10:48 PM
anyone ever build a 'zen' warrior - by FireIceTalon - 01-30-2009, 06:50 PM
anyone ever build a 'zen' warrior - by ucookie - 02-21-2010, 11:05 AM