A second scheduled time for instance runs
Ideally I want the Lurkers Guild on Terenas to be able to meet the needs of all active members. Therefore, I have come to feel that the primary importance of a second scheduled time for instance runs should be to furnish an opportunity to active guild members who are unable to participate on Friday nights. They have not participated on Fridays either because that time does not suit them or because their characters are too low level. Some of these guildmates have furnished the times that they have available. I list these times below. If your name is not on the list, then furnish me when the times you are available and I will factor you in.

Jarulf-- daily 12 noon-6 PM

Urza-- daily afternoons and Saturday and Sunday evenings

Shadowe-- anytime

Flash-- Monday, Wednesday (preferred), Thursday - all day/evening
Friday: late afternoon/evening (2pm server)
Saturday: late afternoon/ early evening (2pm server)
Sunday: after noon (10am server time)

Swirly--Wednesday and Sunday evening
occasional Sunday afternoons at 3 PM

The only time which all these guildmates have in common is Sunday afternoons. This would therefore appear to be a logical choice. GG, Voiceman, and I are also available on Sunday afternoons.

Other alternatives are:
A weekday afternoon. Swirly is not available. Treesh is available on Thursday or Friday. I am available on many but not all Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays.

Wednesday night. Jarulf and Urza are not available. Xame is available.

Thursday night. Jarulf and Urza are not available. Xame, Voiceman and I are available.

Monday night. Jarulf and Urza are not available. Xame and Voiceman are available. I am not available until late.

I would appreciate feedback so that we can finalize this.

Also, this coming Friday afternoon, November 4, I propose that we do a Scarlet Monastery run, beginning promptly at 2 PM.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]

Messages In This Thread
A second scheduled time for instance runs - by Alram - 11-02-2005, 12:11 AM