Moonwell Dancers Nightly Raids
Hello MDs :)

First of all Moonwell Dancers is a great guild. It is the best guild I have been part of on Uldum. The people (u guys) are friendly and I have grown accustom to seeing majority of you on a daily basis.

My priest grew up in the MDs. The reason I pulled him out was the draw of the end game raids. I play WoW to meet nice people like the MDs but at the sametime I love the challenges the End Game Raids bring. I like the fact that each class has a job inorder for the Raid to be succesful.

I want to see the MWDs jump up to the end game raids because we deserve it more than most. The only thing I see holding this back from happening is the commitment from individuals to learn stratergy and the roles of classes. Oh yah..and being available for Raids. That is understandable...RL gets in the way of playing WoW :(. Maybe Raids can be scheduled 1 or 2 days a week when it is convenient for people to be on...the other days can be guild PuGs :P within itself.

What it comes down to is: Individuals WORKING together for the same goal = MWDs running amok in the end game instances. Id like to see that one day..hopefully soon. But it will take commitment from individuals to reach that goal.

kk..i am rambling..not even sure if this relates to anything :D but i just wanted to say stuff and make u read it..so..on and so on. :D

MWD FTW

Messages In This Thread
Moonwell Dancers Nightly Raids - by Hyacinth - 10-03-2005, 03:09 PM
Moonwell Dancers Nightly Raids - by Mavfin - 10-03-2005, 08:45 PM
Moonwell Dancers Nightly Raids - by Hyacinth - 10-04-2005, 12:56 AM
Moonwell Dancers Nightly Raids - by Mavfin - 10-04-2005, 01:18 AM
Moonwell Dancers Nightly Raids - by Cyradis - 10-04-2005, 01:36 AM
Moonwell Dancers Nightly Raids - by Zia - 10-04-2005, 07:32 AM
Moonwell Dancers Nightly Raids - by Cyradis - 10-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Moonwell Dancers Nightly Raids - by monkee - 10-04-2005, 05:53 PM
Moonwell Dancers Nightly Raids - by Cyradis - 10-04-2005, 06:26 PM
Moonwell Dancers Nightly Raids - by Frizz - 10-11-2005, 06:21 PM