Sets
Sorry, sir, but I am a classical player only so I would know nothing about your assassin strategy. However...

I use full irathas on my Barbarian Speeder on classic.

Combine them + 30 faster run/walk boots + Hawkmail or Blinkbats = 20+30+10 = 60 faster run/walk. Then you get increased speed maxed and that gives you about 108 faster run/walk. That way you can speed after soceresses and foh'ers, etcetera.

I use angelic rings + ammy on basically any barbarian or physical paladin I make unless I need a different ammulet or ring extremely badly. Because 115 life + 2x AR that goes up every level is amazing and the most useful combonation in the game. I use angelic mantle for my low level duelers because of it's +1 to skills, fire resist and Magic Find.

I don't really use sigons for anything, I usually give away pieces of sigon for free...I suppose I do use it to level up characters that have high strength. Besides that.... Gloves + Helmet are pretty good because of massive Attack Rating and 30 IAS.

Death hand + belt is another favourite of mine, 30 ias, cannot be frozen and 15 to all resistence as well as a lot of defence from the belt depending on your level.

Messages In This Thread
Sets - by SetBuilder - 04-27-2005, 08:53 PM
Sets - by Soupoftheday - 04-27-2005, 09:12 PM
Sets - by SetBuilder - 04-27-2005, 11:12 PM
Sets - by Soupoftheday - 04-29-2005, 12:52 AM