Some Druid Questions
I thought I should preface this with a little back-story. My druid was my first WoW character, which basically means I stuffed him up a bit. (Example: I just got journeyman first aid at lvl 44. :blush: ) Up until now he has pretty much been a feral/rest druid. However, I've just respec'ed to tidy things up a bit and in the process I threw a few points into the balance tree. (Imp Wrath 5, Imp Moonfire 5, OoC 1.)

My question(s) is something that must seem ridiculously simple to people who've played a balance druid for a while, but I've got to ask. How the heck do you do it? I get the impression that I'm going about it the wrong way. My current strategy is to open with starfire, wrath, then moonfire. Whack the mob until Omen procs, then blast with another moonfire. The problem is that it seems to take forever. Am I missing something, or is it just my imagination? (Just as a sidenote: I've tried using entangle to give me time to cast more spells, but I just eat through my mana at a ferocious rate. At least with my current method I'm not stopping to drink after every second fight. :D )

Question 2: What are people's thoughts on barkskin? I know this skill is going to be useful, I just haven't wrapped my head around it yet.

Would love some feedback and advice (on anything druid related, really).
Cheers.
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink

Messages In This Thread
Some Druid Questions - by Watto44 - 04-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Some Druid Questions - by Bun-Bun - 04-12-2005, 01:47 PM
Some Druid Questions - by Sir_Die_alot - 04-12-2005, 02:16 PM
Some Druid Questions - by Watto44 - 04-14-2005, 02:30 AM
Some Druid Questions - by Bun-Bun - 04-14-2005, 08:14 PM
Some Druid Questions - by Watto44 - 04-21-2005, 06:05 AM