Spectacular Ski Weekend...
pope master,Mar 22 2005, 12:01 AM Wrote:Winter Park, CO two weekends ago go 10" of snow in a day.  Pretty much similar experience, but there were more people so by the end of the day it was getting packed down a little more.  It was some of the best snow I've ever skied in and I've been skiing for more than 5 years and consider myself pretty darn good...
[right][snapback]71432[/snapback][/right]

I have been going to Winter Park every year for 10 years now! I love it to death, along with Mary Jane and Vasquez Ridge.

This year was the first that I went up to Parsen Bowl though. I am 17 and am plenty capable, but noone I ski with is. :D

As for the actual topic: I have never been lucky enough to have THAT much fresh snow, but I have had days where there was a steady fall that over time accumulated to around 8" two days in a row. Only bad part was that Winter Park is always crowded when I go during the second week of January. =(

Oh well, good news is next August I will be in Burlington, Vermont, with plenty of skiing close by! :w00t: :rolleyes:
WWBBD?

Messages In This Thread
Spectacular Ski Weekend... - by Any1 - 03-22-2005, 12:49 AM
Spectacular Ski Weekend... - by pope master - 03-22-2005, 05:01 AM
Spectacular Ski Weekend... - by Yrrek - 03-22-2005, 06:11 AM