What are you paying for your internet service?
COUNTRY
USA

SERVICE PROVIDER
Speakeasy

TYPE
DSL

PRICE
$60 plus taxes per month in USD (total cost is $64.57), modem cost was only sales tax ($199 with $199 rebate)

SPEED
1.5 Mbps down, 384 Kbps up

RESTRICTIONS
Restrictions? Not for $60 / month. Only restriction is you're limited to 1GB news download per month per email address, or 8GB total if you have some control of all the addresses.

PERKS
- 10 or 20 MB shell account including hosting (not sure on size, I'm nowhere near it, since I can use my regular fileserver for internet storage, serving minor files that don't eat bandwidth)
- static IP
- no server restrictions
- 8 email addresses
- free 150 hours/month Dialup for one of the email addresses (and they don't have to live with you or be affiliated with you in any way, my girlfriend uses it so she doesn't have to pay for dialup)
- Best customer service I've ever had, as far as I know there ISN'T a 2nd tier support level, the people who pick up the phone actually know what they're doing.
- Lowest latency I've ever had
[/quote]
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.

Messages In This Thread
What are you paying for your internet service? - by Concillian - 03-08-2005, 01:36 PM