How to Win Friends and Influence Priests
Bolty,Feb 22 2005, 05:41 AM Wrote:By Boltress, level 53 Priest

If you play a Priest, (I hope) that you picked it because you like to group up for instances.  It's what they're made for.  Priest aficiados know that the Priest, with shadow talents, is quite the nuker.  Still, when the time comes to group up for instances, it's time to play the role your class was made for.  Some players have troubles with this - they want to do all the cool things they do when they play solo, and refuse to reduce their bag of tricks for the good of the group.
-Bolty
[right][snapback]68648[/snapback][/right]

Actually, I've been dabbling in a low lvl Priest recently -- she's a lot of fun, not to mention quite the nuker. I really enjoy being able to heal/buff people. But, even with the best will on my part to use my skills for the good of the group, I pity the poor party that relies on me to heal them. They will be going down while I wonder which darn healing spell I should be using (takes a while to alt-tab out to MongoJerry's healing efficiency table), or which hot key I should hit; and even if I succeed in hitting it they'll die while my heal spell is going off, or because my renew spell didn't heal enough, or because I hit cure disease by mistake. If I'm anything to judge by, lord knows what kind of priests all those "LFG VC NEED HEALER" tells are really getting. They'd honestly be better off with my de-sheeping/de-shackling hunter.

Messages In This Thread
How to Win Friends and Influence Priests - by Tal - 02-22-2005, 04:42 PM
How to Win Friends and Influence Priests - by Tal - 02-22-2005, 04:47 PM
How to Win Friends and Influence Priests - by Tal - 02-22-2005, 07:02 PM
How to Win Friends and Influence Priests - by Tal - 02-22-2005, 07:35 PM
How to Win Friends and Influence Priests - by Tal - 02-23-2005, 04:07 AM
How to Win Friends and Influence Priests - by Thecla - 02-24-2005, 07:03 AM