Hepl Me With Diablo 1
Patrick_A,Nov 12 2004, 06:27 PM Wrote:Yes well I have come to a conclusion about the item editors and cheating and all of it, its all wrong, I agree with you lurkers who have replied to my post.  But I think that buying items off the net is for the hardcore nerd.  It was my stupidity, not reading the FAQ's and the rules of using the lurker lounge.  I am new to the lurker lounge and Diablo 1.  I was just stuck in a part of the labrynth on Diablo 1  and I had no clue what to do.  So now I am asking you for real.  No cheating at all, can you please help me?

After totaly cleaning out all of levels 1-5 I am stuck on level 6.  About to enter the main room I am always attacked by an army of blood clan, the goat like creatures and I am always killed no matter what I do, I've used town portals to stock up on everything, if I retreat I get cornered, nothing works.  I was wondering what I can do to get stronger, level up or get a new weapon?
[right][snapback]60076[/snapback][/right]

You have 3 choices. You could try to figure out some tactics to survive level 6. You could start a new game with the same character and clear the first 5 levels all over again. Lastly, you could start a new character, knowing it is much easier the second time around.

Before you get to the goats, do you see any doors anywhere on the level? If you set up camp at a doorway, you can fight the goats (and most other catacomb enemies) one at a time. Fighting one a time, and using potions if necessary, you should be able to handle the situation. If you can't get access to a door before you run into the goats, the best you can do is approach the goats very slowly, try to only lure a few at a time, and lead them back around a wall before ambushing them. Positional tactics are very important in Diablo, *especially* for a character trying to survive the first journey through the catacombs or caves.

Messages In This Thread
Hepl Me With Diablo 1 - by Guest - 11-12-2004, 06:34 AM
Hepl Me With Diablo 1 - by Draconis - 11-12-2004, 09:21 AM
Hepl Me With Diablo 1 - by Urza-DSF - 11-12-2004, 09:21 AM
Hepl Me With Diablo 1 - by Guest - 11-12-2004, 11:27 PM
Hepl Me With Diablo 1 - by Lord_Olf - 11-13-2004, 09:51 AM
Hepl Me With Diablo 1 - by Nystul - 11-14-2004, 04:14 AM