Area politics
I'm wondering how types of politics works in different areas. Mainly this is asking poeple what they know about important issues, how the process works, etc. I'm not looking for sarcasm or the poster's viewpoints.

Something like "in my are there's some buisinesspeople who think about taxes and regulations as the most important things, but some towns around here are factory areas with other issues like health care" (this is just a made up area for the example), not something like "these idiot factory workers who don't pay for health care" (this doesn't relate to any particular person, it's just something someone might want to say, and may be more likely to say because of the U.S. election). I'm hoping to get a better idea of how this works around the planet. It's sort of like the weather thread from awhile ago.
I may be dead, but I'm not old (source: see lavcat)

The gloves come off, I'm playing hardball. It's fourth and 15 and you're looking at a full-court press. (Frank Drebin in The Naked Gun)

Some people in forums do the next best thing to listening to themselves talk, writing and reading what they write (source, my brother)

Messages In This Thread
Area politics - by Minionman - 10-13-2004, 01:04 AM
Area politics - by Vandiablo - 10-20-2009, 05:49 AM
Area politics - by Maitre - 10-20-2009, 01:50 PM