A question about lightforge helm...
master of orion 2 is awesome btw. moo3 is a little bit too complicated... I prefer games that are easy to learn but hard to master... not ones that are encredibly complicated... to me diablo 2 is just diablo with more filler. as far as games are concerned, its all empty callories. Diablo is where it's at!

these old games never get old

I have a 37 warrior with all his dots (he finished hell at 36). I played diablo before the sequel but I haven't been playing quite as long as some people. I've never been swayed by the trecherous lure of cheaters so I consider myself lucky in that respect. I also consider myself lucky because I can't imagine an equip setup any better than the one he has now. :D

I also have a 32 sorcerer. all I need is a thinking cap (and I need to find some hidden shrines for it too), a dreamflange, and maybe another dragon's ring of something (harmony I hope, but the perfect ring of wizardry it would replace is pretty sweet too) He's got naj's plate, holy defender, a crown of sorcery +20, dragon's amulet of the stars (+11 to all), wizardspike, and a drakes ring of sorcery.

I also have a 27 rogue, but I have a hard time liking her for some reason.

As soon as I've mastered the three characters I'm going to try a varient or two. a naked mage, and maybe a low ac warrior.
Y'know, there are a million fine looking women in the world, dude, but they don't all bring you lasagnia at work. Most of them just cheat on you.

Messages In This Thread
A question about lightforge helm... - by silented - 03-21-2004, 05:28 AM
A question about lightforge helm... - by Nystul - 03-21-2004, 05:46 AM
A question about lightforge helm... - by DeeBye - 03-21-2004, 05:59 AM
A question about lightforge helm... - by silented - 03-21-2004, 06:10 AM
A question about lightforge helm... - by Nystul - 03-21-2004, 06:52 AM
A question about lightforge helm... - by silented - 03-23-2004, 02:31 AM
A question about lightforge helm... - by degrak - 03-27-2004, 05:23 PM