Dueling and other diferences abroad
Quote:I imagine "ideal" dueling items don't vary much from country to country; it's all the same game.

heh, i don't think so ;p I when i played with some people form spain, italy, sweden, france and few other countries i saw many really werid things :P Warriors running with Sparkling Mails, Shaefer's Hammers and other items with lighting dmg. :blink: :D One sorceror from sweden started attacking me with chain lighting :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:I don't know what sort of "battle.net news pages" you're asking about. Did any of us make the Bnet news page? Dunno. Never read it.

I can see that d1 is going to die soon abroad while in Poland it has rebirth ;) The news pages... I think the best way to explain is http://realm.pl/~diabloday It provides information about polish clans, clan wars, tournaments, new programs connected with d1, information about some really annoying cheaters and generally anything connected with d1. It is in polish but i think you will get the idea, you will se the clan list when you click on "Klany" and so on. We have got 30 clans... and hordes of people playing ;)
--

kEMpEs(A)

ex: GbS, SR, KGB, EPI

Messages In This Thread
Dueling and other diferences abroad - by kempes.KGB. - 09-09-2003, 10:12 PM
Dueling and other diferences abroad - by Daemon - 09-11-2003, 01:55 AM
Dueling and other diferences abroad - by Sr.Juez - 09-11-2003, 07:56 AM