Diablo Pre-Release
LOL, that is the funkiest game of Diablo I have ever played in my life. I got killed by the butcher and didn't save, but thats okay. I was really getting PO'd when I had to buy ID scrolls, walk back down to the dugeon and then ID them, AND then I could go back and sell them. Makes you miss that old guy and his crazy 100 dollar ID'n fee. I actually had just found a book of ID before I got killed by the butcher, so that was quite usefull, up untill that point. I still think it would be fun to co'op that dungeon level. The leveling in that game was at lightning speed too, and the durability on your armor went down fast it didn't matter if you repaired or not, a couple hits from monsters would break anything you were wearing.

Wirt, Pepin, Farnahm, the Girl, and Cain are missing. The voices for the other NPC's are funny. And overall that was a pretty cool 30-40 min gaming experience. I think I lvl'ed to like 7 or something, and I wasn't able to take on the butch because of the way the potion setup was, I wasn't able to drink fast enough. Oh well, you live and learn, next time I play I will be prepared. I noticed a crack behind where wirt should be, is that there in the final version? I have never really noticed that untill now. It looks kind of like the crack down into hell, except it is not glowing red.

I like the way the dur/dmg was listed in parentheses next to the Item names, I think that was one aspect they shouldn't have taken out, it allowd me to switch what I was wearing faster then if I had to put it down in my inventory, look at its stats, then switch. Oh well, I didn't really pay attencion to anything else. THe graphics were a Little darker/different but not really that much different, whole setup at the bottom was different but other then that I was really just playing for the purpose of playing. So, really I was just enjoying myself. It was fun, and I can't wait to beat the thing (instead of dieing on the butch).

Thanks again for the link, that was really fun.

Vengeance is Righteous,
Sargonnas
Dark Vengance
Takhisis's brooding consort is an explosive personality who plots against her about as often as he works with her. Sargonnas influences vengeance, destruction, intrigue, volcanoes, fire and deserts. His colors are red and black. Spheres of influence include chaos, thought; numbers and war.

Messages In This Thread
Diablo Pre-Release - by [M]ExecutoR[M] - 08-29-2003, 04:18 AM
Diablo Pre-Release - by Mystery - 08-29-2003, 01:14 PM
Diablo Pre-Release - by Sargonnas - 08-29-2003, 07:49 PM
Diablo Pre-Release - by Mystery - 08-29-2003, 08:26 PM
Diablo Pre-Release - by Selby - 08-29-2003, 10:49 PM
Diablo Pre-Release - by Sargonnas - 08-29-2003, 11:49 PM
Diablo Pre-Release - by Sargonnas - 08-30-2003, 12:59 AM
Diablo Pre-Release - by Mystery - 08-30-2003, 06:45 AM
Diablo Pre-Release - by dotPlaid - 08-30-2003, 12:46 PM
Diablo Pre-Release - by Selby - 08-30-2003, 02:22 PM
Diablo Pre-Release - by Sargonnas - 08-30-2003, 02:58 PM