Poll: Are you...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
male
90.24%
37 90.24%
female
9.76%
4 9.76%
Total 41 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

To which extent do women like pc gaming
Quote:Truth be told, I seriously thought Occhi was female. Held Occhi in high esteem for being a radical female gamer. Then found out Occhi has a wife and kids. Opinion has not changed.  (Also had a small crush on someone I thought was around my age--Pete, no less! But that's okay. I fell for the Pete-in-Training, Kasreyn. )

And I wonder some times if it was wise for me to adopt that name, and the 'Rogue With a Heart' persona, in the first place. Trouble was, I enjoyed the Rogue in D1 more than either of the other two classes due to her versatility, and since I brought ZERO on line gaming experience with me to Diablo (I had not even played D n D for about 10 years when I tried Diablo for the first time) I thought that I needed to role play . . . anyway, it got to be a habit, and for some reason, it just worked, I guess, it has been good fun. :)

*chuckle* Sigh. My good friend from high school days, whose sorcerer in D1 was called Lord Prozac back in 1999, first introduced me to the game. My wife will never forgive him, however, as she finds the whole undertaking childish and a bloody waste of time.

She could be right. :)
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete

Messages In This Thread
To which extent do women like pc gaming - by Guest - 05-14-2003, 04:17 PM
To which extent do women like pc gaming - by Guest - 05-14-2003, 08:55 PM
To which extent do women like pc gaming - by Occhidiangela - 05-14-2003, 09:26 PM