Keyboards, Trackballs, Mouses, Oh my!
(06-16-2010, 05:26 PM)Tal Wrote:
(06-16-2010, 12:35 AM)Jim Wrote: Now for the keyboard, I use the 'MS Natural Keyboard Pro' it has a split design which makes for easy use of the center keys, great for gaming.

I use the Logitech G15 keyboard with it's uber macro keys. I really should bind more macros into that sucker...

It's a real damn shame that Logitech have nerfed the G15 from 18 G keys down to a pathetic six.

I'm using a first-gen G15, with all 18 keys being used for most of my characters in WoW (With a little help from this addon), and to be honest I'm dreading the day it dies, because it's frankly irreplaceable these days. And yeah, I haven't got the desk space for a G13 Gamepad to sit next to any future keyboard I buy.

My G15 is paired with a MX518 mouse. Not the most precise of mice these days, but to be honest if you can honestly tell the difference between 1800dpi and anything higher you should get out more. I'd consider the Naga an upgrade, if only for the sheer number of extra buttons.

One problem I have with both pieces of kit is that the finish is annoyingly cheap. The black Logitech logo on the MX518 started to fade and break within a week of owning it (And is now unrecognisable), and the grey plastic on the keyboard is starting to turn blue in places.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386

Messages In This Thread
Keyboards, Trackballs, Mouses, Oh my! - by Jim - 06-16-2010, 12:35 AM
Keyboards, Trackballs, Mouses - by Jim - 06-16-2010, 01:02 AM
RE: Keyboards, Trackballs, Mouses, Oh my! - by NiteFox - 06-16-2010, 06:02 PM
Kinect add-on for the Xbox 360 - by Jim - 06-18-2010, 04:11 AM