4.0 Obersvations- post your undocumented changes here
(10-16-2010, 02:48 AM)VoiceMan Wrote: From a DK tank perspective, particularly one who learned how to tank with a Blood tree spec, my only real observation is how gimped I feel without the extra threat placed on Icy Touch, and the inability to shorten the cooldown on Death and Decay. With the reduction in threat to Icy Touch, it makes it harder to jump out to a quick threat lead, as it forces you to take some hits to get a Rune Strike proc before you really can ramp up your threat. I'm not sure how I'll tank 5 mans with the monkey pug dps, but I haven't tested that yet. I did feel very limited as the offtank in ICC on fights where I'm trying to stay second on threat, but am not actually tanking. That was really rough because I had no Rune Strikes to speak of. Sad

In AoE situations, I've seen that a combination of using the DnD Prime Glyph, Pestilence and Blood Boil Major Glyphs, with a dose of using Plague Strike whenever possible after spreading diseases with Pestilence ends up allowing for a good AoE threat lead as you can BB after every use of PS on a target that has Blood Plague. Definitely a lot of glyph swapping for DK tanks between AoE and Single Target tanking will be needed.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4.0 Obersvations- post your undocumented changes here - by Lissa - 10-16-2010, 04:35 PM