How are you guys becoming filthy rich?
(06-30-2011, 04:58 AM)--Pete Wrote: You're tempting me to get my "new" computer finished and go back to playing. Smile

Wow is no fun don't bother.

I lie. It's still a lot of fun.

So after 4.2 dropped a lot of stuff happened with my money-making markets. There is no more cheap ore. None of the cata ores are less than like 40g/stack. I'm glad I maxed out my bank alt's storage with them. I expect ore to drop in price, but I have no idea when. I hope my ore supplies hold up (it wont).

Common and uncommon gems are all over the place in prices. After the first few days of trying to sell uncut gems, I had to switch tactics. Uncuts sold, but not well. Some of them went way up in price, but those were quickly undercut while I wasn't looking (sleeping, working). Some of them went way down in price, to the point that prospecting ores wasn't cost-effective. There used to be a hard cap on uncut common gems imposed by a vendor price. Not anymore.

4.2 brought about a lot of new gear, which means a lot of people needing new cut gems and enchantments for that gear. I am really glad that I saved up a ton of JC tokens to buy whatever the market is wanting. I am also glad that I have an enchanter.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How are you guys becoming filthy rich? - by dotonir - 06-11-2011, 06:48 PM
"How I Did It" -- Pyotr Bankensteen - by --Pete - 06-18-2011, 08:08 PM
RE: "How I Did It" -- Pyotr Bankensteen - by DeeBye - 07-04-2011, 04:25 AM